Saturday and Sunday Preconference workshops:
The #TIES18 3 or 6 hour Preconference Workshops provide an opportunity to learn and explore through an in-depth, hands-on experience. Workshops include introductory to advanced explorations of technology for educators along with workshops for administrators and members of the technology teams.
Preconference Workshop registrations include lunch and a keynote speaker. Each is also offering a workshop on the afternoon of their sessions in order to take a deeper dive into their topics.
Monday/Tuesday Conference Schedule:
- 7:00 – Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:00-3:30 – Exhibit Hall Open
- 8:30-9:45 – Opening Session and Keynote
- 10:30-11:20 – Breakout Sessions
- 11:45-12:35 – Breakout Sessions
- 11:45-1:15 – Explore and Create Sessions
- 12:50-1:40 – Breakout Sessions
- 1:55-2:45 – Breakout Sessions
- 1:55-3:25 – Explore and Create Sessions
- 3:00-3:50 – Breakout Sessions
- 4:00-4:30 – Prize Drawings